Friday, 14 January 2011
Reporting in
Great work everyone. I too am heading in the right direction. This mornings number: 181. A tidy 5 pounds lost. I have to exercise to make this happen. I have my twice a week pilates class and then I am out every other day for a burst of cardio. I wear the heart rate monitor so go for calories burned rather than a time. 400-500 a session is my target. I have also signed up for a deal through Living Social --don't know if you guys have something like that in England. For $29 I bought one month (to begin when I want) of unlimited boot camp workouts at a women's gym.... I plan to use it when I need to kick it up a notch because the eating part is getting so boring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment