Tuesday, 4 January 2011

Day three

There's nothing like a visit from Ian and Judith to help along a diet. We took a snowshoe hike this morning and I wore my heart rate monitor - 967 calories burned. I might begin to sound like my annoying athlete friends who moan about their calorie deficits: I just can't match my intake with my level of activity. Ha ha. We will be out tomorrow again and I may just be showing some downward drift on the scale when i weigh in early on Wednesday. Going to LA after that so will be away from my scale on the official day.

2 comments:

michelle said...

Good job Jane! We will make sure that you weigh in on my scale. I have my very own Weight Watchers scale which will be sure to weigh you accurately. Plus you will have your sister in law here to keep you on the straight and narrow.
It's almost time for bed and I'm hungry so hopefully this is a good sign.

Anne Richards said...

It is a bit extreme to escape to California to get away from your bathroom scale!!