Thanks Alison for inviting me to join your club. I weighed first thing this morning and am ashamed to admit that weight-wise I beat all of you! 199lbs - I'm not sure if that sounds better or worse than 14st 3lb. Anyway that is what I am now, but the aim is to lose 30lbs by July.
I bought yet another diet book this week - The Dukan Diet. Have any of you come across it? Bit like the South Beach I think - mainly protein to start and then gradually adding carbs after the first week. Think I'll give it a go and I must get some exercise -need to find my gym membership card.
Keep up the good progress!
3 comments:
Welcome. So glad you have joined us. Let's work out a personal challenge like I have with Alison. It could be maybe, time spent with grandchildrn. I know we love them but let's face it, we are not as young as we used to be and they are tiring little beauties. We could spell each other for a certain number of hours per pound. Think about it.
Good idea to have a challenge-not sure about spending time with grandchildren though(love them as we do of course!)- don't we do enough of that anyway and shouldn't it be us who is getting the reward! I haven't come up with anything else yet though but still thinking!
Welcome aboard Pat! 199 is the new 125.
Post a Comment