Wednesday, 12 January 2011

Hanging in

I have been good at keeping down the food intake and no alcohol since my big slip up last Thursday. My plan is to limit dinner parties to Fri or Sat evenings so I have the rest of the week to make up the loss, sorry, the gain. I have been feeling hungry which; if memory serves me, is a good sign. I ate my last single serving microwave popcorn which I brought back from America. Too bad because it is the perfect snack for me - low calorie and it fills you up. I'm trying to walk at least half an hour every day.

Alison? - is "sleep" on the computer the same as "standby". I don't think it can be because I used it last night and I still had to sign in this morning. Oh well. I guess it won't kill me.

1 comment:

Alison Williams said...

Sorry ma, yes, sleep=standby. Looks like there is no way round it, unless we make the blog public and simply don't tell folks where to find it. But that seems risky!