Saturday, 29 January 2011

January

We are all losing. The biggest complaint seems to be no time for exercise. Given the short days, cold weather and work load (for four of you) it may be insoluble at the moment. But let's carry on. I find the group aspect very helpful and we are trying for the long haul. Let's plan on doing a strip tease at my birthday party in July!!! Just kidding.

DATE ANNE bmi ALISON bmi JF bmi MICHELLE bmi PAT bmi
2011 5'6" 5'8" 5'7" 5'3' 5'6"
01-Jan 176.2 28.4 170 25.8 186 29.1 160 28.3
07-Jan 172.8 27.9 171.5 26.1 183.4 28.72 158.6 28.1
14-Jan 169.6 27.4 168 25.5 181 28.3 199 32.1
21-Jan 167.6 27 167 25.4 180.5 28.3 157.6 27.9 195 31.5
28-Jan 167 27 167.5 25.5 178.8 28 156 27.6 196 31.6

1 comment:

Anne Richards said...

Sorry. This didn't end up in the nice columns I was hoping for. I don't have time to fool with it now since I am going shopping for food and drink to go with the crab cracking experience. I shall let my hair down (waist out) tonight and then pull it back in until Monday.