Saturday, 1 January 2011

The New Us

Okay girls, here we go. Day 1 of the weight loss competition. We each weigh in this morning and report the staggering poundage to the group. From now on, we will weigh in on Friday mornings unless out of town and away from our personally chosen scale. I think it matters to stick to the same scale. As you can see I am using Goals R Us blog. Jane says it can only be accessed by us. Is that true? Anyway -

1 Jan 2011 - 176.2

I have been carbohydrate loading and drinking like a fish. In other words "doing a Daniel" in preparation for the start of this project. My overall aim is to lose at least 20 lbs at an average of 1 lb per week until my birthday in June. I'm also going to take a daily walk and maybe do some Pilates. I will be checking in every Friday with an update.

No comments: