I weighed myself yesterday because I was having a dinner party last night and I suspected that I would want to overeat and also that having cooked and cleaned all day, I would succumb to the call of the grape. I was right on both counts. Anyway, yesterday I weighed in at 170.2 and today at 172.8. I know I have to use this morning's weight but I'm secretly pleased about yesterday. I'm going out to dinner this evening only this time I will go back on the wagon.
Jane you should definitely get an incremental scale. Mine goes .2, .4, etc. I did take measurements on day one but I'm only going to check them monthly and I won't post them because they are gross. However, I think it would be a good idea to let me know your height so I can keep track of BMI. Correct me if I am wrong but I think it is Michelle-5'3", Jane-5'6", Alison-5'8" and me-5'6".
No comments:
Post a Comment