Tuesday, 21 October 2008

Not What I Had in Mind

OK, so I'm doing the no diet diet. Me being me, I am doing it to the letter. Feels a little stupid, but hey-ho. Today I had to get up one hour early. Already not keen on the idea. So set the alarm for 5:30. Figure I'll surf the internet or knit or something. I did not realize that it is clearly our alarm at 6:30 that wakes the boy. So he and I are just sitting around wondering why in hell we are up so early.

1 comment:

Sw said...

BIg smile on my face. ANd then they get to be 12 and 14 and you wish desperately that they would get up so easily. This morning I had to turn on Sam's lights, strip his covers from him and it was only when I announced that the rest of us were leaving in the car that he ran to throw on some clothes and stagger out to the car. I don't normally drive but the post holiday transition has been rough so today I relented...