I must admit, I am feeling pleased with myself. I would not say that I am perfect, but I am doing much better than I was a month ago. I have been getting the early train in to work, with a full face of make-up on. I have new lovely boots, and am thinking that my Autumn look is not too shabby. And my nails are done. I have not lost any more weight, I think because I was at home so much of last week.
As for work, I'm not too behind.
Home -- Sian and I had an awesome organizing session on Sunday. The bedrooms are almost entirely done, and I have organized all my crafting projects into zip-lock bags. VERY pleasing. A few more Sundays, and the organizing will be complete.
I am totally into my knitting right now. I love being productive when the telly is on. But no more purchasing until I get some of my stash used up!
No comments:
Post a Comment