Tuesday, 16 September 2008

5 min update

Hi folks. I have 5 mins before picking up Foxy. So, when on holiday I summarized my goals, and incorporated them into my calendar. It's sort of working. Though I still have not been to the gym. But I'm ill. A gross cold from Foxy which mostly affects the mouth and throat. My tongue is so trashed it hurts to eat. Maybe I will loose weight that way.

My starting weight is 12 stone 6. Appalling. I am not drinking for a month, started yesterday. And I am taking the train to work for a month at least. This means I get an extra 30 mins of walking per day. I am working on the fruit and veg too, but not cutting down on food. We'll see.

Gotta go. 5 mins not enough time, obviously.

2 comments:

Sw said...

There's something so inherently grim about the word 'stone', but if it makes you feel any better, I weigh 3 lbs more and I'm not as tall. Let's not even mention boob weight...

Anne Richards said...

I've got you all beat hollow on the boob weight. If I could have a boob-ectomy, I would lose at least half a stone.