Sticky toffee cake, cheese cake... soooooooo yummy.
Tuesday, 19 August 2008
OK. so, I drank wine. The thing is I was at the overnight retreat for department chairs and I really wrestled with myself... and well, I decided to take a night off of the abstinence. Reasons (and these are NOT justifications) are the following: I am trying to break some habits with this abstinence and this didn't conflict. I am not at home, drinking alone etc. Also, I was out both Friday and Saturday night socially and didn't drink so I felt that I demonstrated that I am capable of not drinking when everyone else is. So, today after a long day of discussing policy and then a short, pre-dinner hike with my friend Hanna, runs 8 miles a day and has really long legs, I thought I would experiment with drinking. Ohhhh, I do like it. But I know that tomorrow I will go back on the wagon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment