Thursday, 21 August 2008

goal update

Goal update -
In the spirit of follow through, here is an update on my health and fitness goals:
1) lose 30 pounds. Have lost 2. Still eating sweets and have not gotten serious about the fruit and veg requirement.
2) aerobic fitness. Have signed up for the swim class. It starts next Wednesday. One hour five times a week is a little optimistic. At least half an hour five times a week is my goal. Am doing fine with that.
3) wrinkles - have done nothing
4) cut down on drinking - doing really well here. Apart from the Monday wine night, I haven't had a drink since August 7th.
5) posture - nothing
6) proper haircut - that Great Clips habit is hard to break....
7) gray hair -- still gray
8) feet - have ordered the pedicure set with the electric stone buffer. I think this is what the person I go to in Moscow uses and it has fabulous results. I'll keep you posted. Bunion still untouched. 
9) Birth control - nothing
10) strength training - have signed up for class that begins next Wednesday.

1 comment:

sian said...

I am EXTREMELY impressed! Well done you.