Friday, 18 March 2011

Renewed commitment

OK, so today I am 180.4, which basically means down .6 since last week. I want to announce however that I am going to win this thing:) I have quit drinking. The sad truth is that I am no more a moderate drinker than do pigs fly. The last time I lost weight which was two years ago, it was entirely due to not drinking. I didn't pay any attention to what I ate and 15 pounds just dropped off over the course of three months. So, I figure with exercise and some attention to food I should be able to kick start this whole weight loss thing. I went to four mornings of boot camp this week. Amazing how possible that is if you get into bed at nine without a big "to go cup" of wine... Next Friday Craig and I will be in San Diego so I won't be posting a weigh in.

No comments: